In this ScreenCast-O-Matic Review, I will tell you why I use it and recommend it!
I simply adore ScreenCast-O-Matic because of its simplicity and please read on why that is below.
I honestly have not come across any other Computer Screen Recording Program like this before!
You can rest assured that I will go over everything you need to know to feel more at home and at ease with using ScreenCast-O-Matic, as well as loving it as much as I do too!
We are going to concentrate our attention on having a FREE Account with ScreenCast-O-Matic and NOT the Paid Version of it in this Review.
- I am using Windows 7 PC with this Review, I know with different operating systems, the screens that appear during the installation will be slightly different. 🙂
1) Simply go to the Website:
Click on Login.
Register by providing your E-mail and Password.
Click on Register at the Bottom.
2) You should then see the Following Screen.
Right-Click on Watch a very quick demo.
Then Left-Click on open in a new tab.
You should then see the Following Screen.
Once you are Done with watching the quick, informative, very easy to use Screencast O Matic Quick Video, you should then go back to the Previous Screen Page which looks like this.
3) Click on the Download + Install
The Following Screen appears.
Click on Download Now which is the Green Button.
This is the Screen that would come next.
Next, the File will start to be downloaded in Bottom Left-Hand Side Corner.
Simply wait a few moments while it is done.
Left-Click on the Dropdown Arrow, then Left-Click again on Open.
Click on Yes when prompted with the Pop Up that says
Do you want the following program to make changes to this computer?
4) The next Screen you should see is this one below.
Click on Next.
Click on Install.
Wait a few moments.
You should them see the Following Screen.
Be sure to have Checked the 2 Boxes. 🙂
Click on Finish at the Bottom.
5) You should shortly be brought to the next Screen like this upon a few moments of the App Updating itself for the First Launch. 🙂
The Recorder should then Pop Up, you can see that your Video has a Maximum Limit of being just 15 Minutes long for the FREE Version of ScreenCast O Matic Account.
Which in my opinion is probably more than enough to talk a few words regarding a Tutorial you want to mention to better give a visual for your Readers to look back on in case reading the Text in your Blog Post Article may have confused them.
A Video is like a Plan B Backup Plan if your Written Content has failed to convey the message across for the reader as they wanted it mentioned. A Video can help provide more guidance. 🙂
You have 3 Options to Choose from on what you want to Record.
- Record the Screen WITHOUT the WebCam.
- Record only the WebCam and NOT the Screen.
- Do a combo of Recording both the Screen and the WebCam.
6) Click on the Gear Icon if you want to Minimize the Record Screen or Maximize it to show all your Options. 🙂
Click on Red Button Rec to begin Recording. 🙂
You should then see a Little Timer appear in the Bottom Left-Hand Side Corner.
When you Click on this Red Button, it will Pause/Stop the Video and you would see the Following Screen appear.
You can Click the Trash Can Icon to Delete your Video and Start Over. 🙂
7) When you Click on Done, the Following Screen should appear.
You get to see a Preview of your Recorded ScreenCast Video. 🙂
You have 3 Options to Choose from in terms of what you want to do with your Recording.
- Save As Video File. Formats: AVI, FLV, and MP4.
- Upload to ScreenCast-O-Matic.
- Upload to YouTube.
In terms of saving it as a Video File, I highly recommend if you want to later on share it on YouTube would be to have the Title have a Keyword in it. 🙂
But, with knowing how to select the correct Keyword would mean doing a bit of Keyword Research, right?
Don’t worry, I got ya covered with that.
Even use both alongside each other works out great too. 🙂
So, there you have it, a pretty simple Overview on How You Can Use ScreenCast-O-Matic to create Videos. 😀
I hope I explained the whole run down on How ScreenCast-O-Matic works and how beneficial it is in getting your Recorded Videos Uploaded onto YouTube, Save As a Video File, and even Upload it to the ScreenCast-O-Matic Website Platform. 🙂
The 3 Main Ingredients to a Successful Blog Post are:
- Text. You got to give your Readers something to well read, learn, and hope for the best you explained yourself well enough in your Content that it helped them find a solution to a problem they were dealing with.
- Images. We are all visual by nature. We are often stimulated and or attracted to something like a picture because we enjoy gazing at it. After all, a picture is worth a 1,000 words is it not?
- Videos. Videos are a bit more engaging for some viewers since they like seeing a Live Walkthrough so they know exactly what to expect as they follow along. This gives them more exposure into how your mind processes things and explains it to them. Plus, another great aspect of Videos being on your Website is that it helps the Viewer feel more inclined to stay at your Website longer. This intrigues them. 🙂
Would you like to read more information on making your Blog the best it can be? Click here.
So, what did you think about this Blog Post ScreenCast-O-Matic Review?
Have you come across something similar to this that you enjoyed using and would recommend?
If so, please leave your Comments or Questions below and I will be more than happy to get back to you.
I would love to hear your Feedback. 🙂
Could you please do me a small favor and Share This Post so that it may help your Friends to benefit from it also, would you? Thank you so much. 😀
Creator of Above and Beyond the Horizon