Behold the Truth, ScamXPoser Reviews Are Not To Be Trusted Period!
Website Owner: David Harris
For anyone curious on knowing just a brief description of the Program being reviewed but with no in depth proof analysis on exactly what you would be doing once inside the Program.
What Kind of Website Is This Actually?
A Scam Reviewing Website. Even as you least expect it or take notice of the Recommended Top 5 Programs, they can be constantly changing if you are not careful on knowing which Program is Legit versus that which is truly a Scam. They happen to Review practically almost any “make money online from home” Programs all over the Internet. Some of which are MLMs, Network Marketing, Internet Marketing, Online Surveys, “Behind-the-Scenes Fraud Online Programs” – by which I mean join a Program where someone makes a comission off of you when you Sign Up for Offers and complete them even to the extent that you spend more money than gain money in return, Online Paid Surveys, along with anything else imaginable that sounds like a good deal Program one should look into to make a profit Online.
Clearly this Website has been structured pretty decent by David Harris. It is a bit impressive given the layout and how it is organized. Yes, a great deal of time and effort have been invested in this Website and I do hold the same opinions as most of the Reviews but I have second doubts on the Programs they believe belong in the Top Recommended Section Table on their Website. When this Website was just beginning, it was consistent with keeping in tune with referring to Real Legitimate Online Opportunity Programs, yet I suppose due to lack of interest the person called it quits, and simply just wrote about Reviews he deemed to be good since they were trending Hot Topic Products without actually doing an extensive in-depth analysis Research for each and every one of them.
In retrospect, I honestly believe YOU SHOULD NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON SCAMXPOSER.
Remember, it is best to be on the Top of your Game and really care about doing your own Research into any of the Programs that are mentioned on this Website. It is always best to get several opinions and see what the majority says to come to a firm decision according to you whether the Program should be deemed as Legit or a Scam.
Verdict: Not Recommended To Be Accurate On All Programs Reviewed!
Overall Percentile Rank Record:
Please Note: I will earn a commission if you buy through any of the links on my website, at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used myself or products/services that I believe are beneficial after doing extensive research.
The Positive Spectrum of Things
- They mention the Overall Rating, Type of Business Category the Online Program falls in, Skill Type Required, Income Potential, Website URL, and a Simple Yes or No Whether it is Recommended.
- A Brief Description about the Online Program as in Who Are the Creators, How Long the Program has been around, What the Purpose of the Program is, and other small bits of information that appear to be quite appealing to whoever reads the rest of the Content regarding the particular Online Program.
The Negative Scope of Things
- This Website should NOT be thought of as a Scam Wikipedia Reference to go to. Just as in the way that NOT all in Wikipedia could possibly be 100% accurate, anyone can easily change some details here and there but any Average Visitor would not know a thing or two about the change that happened. The same can be said of ScamXPoser since their Top Recommendations could change without further warning/notice.
- You need to be wary that some Scams could have multiple personalities of their own or hidden identities too. By which I mean they could be have several nicknames, and different Domain Website URLs.
- I hate how previously ages ago that something like Empower Network was a Top Recommendation according to their Top 5 Pick. Empower Network is itself an MLM aka Pyramid Scheme like Online Program System. Personally, I hate writing Reviews on MLMs since their structure is made in such a way that those at the Top of the Pyramid are the “breadwinners” while those who are hardworking below them are the “sore losers.” Yet, they can be given a pat on the back for making attempts through time and effort to investigate some of these MLM Systems and write about them.
- Shocking Thing about ScamXPoser is that they don’t necessarily expose scams, but they actually do promote Scams! So, you heard it from me, exercise extreme caution with this Website.
I am a bit skeptical on this one. They actually have a remarkable list of Websites that they believe to list as Fake Online Business Opportunities, come on for real? Hmm, looking at this list itself gives me a fair share of some that seem well worth a good investigation. After all, seeing is believing, right?
Another thing to pay extra close attention to would be the Top 5 Pick Recommendations that are listed.
These can change in an instant much like a Hot Item at the store could be on Sale one day and then return back to being its Original Price the next time you come to visit. The reason behind the change could be due to too many complaints on these Programs that they somehow died down or that the service provided was not what one expected to be of great quality in helping them achieve an income online.
I seriously kid you not, take note of my above Screenshot and compare that with how ScamXPoser changes these every so often.
Last but not least, my Screenshot that shows 3 Major Red Flags representing what ScamXPoser stands for.
First of all, how can you be completely honest with your Reviews when you have been promoting Scams in your Top 5 Recommendations list? Another thing that is strange is, why if they are that great do they have to keep on changing every now and then? Should that raise alarm for me that the recommended programs you promote sort of died out and you went for the next best thing to promote just to get a commission? Thirdly, 100% is a pretty high percent to say that you are unbiased when it doesn’t show or represent that well as per your Top 5 Always Changing Recommendation Programs.
Wait, how can ScamXPoser be legitimate authority on internet businesses when they trying to promote scam programs as part of their Top 5 Recommendations to start off with? If they were that legit, they would be promoting legit programs in their Top 5 and not fake ones.
Here are some of the Most Popular Reviews on Programs I have done:
#1) Empower Network
In the ScamXPoser Empower Network Review, you will notice it does not go into detail on the Main Goal of Empower Network is to promote their Products and getting those people to repeat that same cycle so the 1st Person to refer those Products gets a Commission behind-the-scenes if they both Buy the Product as well as Promote it. The Ultimate Goal of Empower Network is to get others to join its Program.
According to ScamXPoser, I found this strange. 5 Star Rating, but the Recommended says: No. Why?
Apparently, ScamXPoser and I have the same views on this one.
Other Scam Reviews I have done which are NOT listed on ScamXPoser are:
#3) Start Survey
#4) Vacant Survey
I also have my Scam Artist List so you can spot the Signs of what things make up a classic Online Scam, please feel free to Click here.
I often hate the misleading advertisements and expensive products that the scam artists of the online programs are so keen on promoting.
As you can see I am fairly shaking my head at ScamXPoser because they were epic before but now have a bad reputation over the years since its development. They began as a successful online scam reviewing Website to one that actually ended up promoting scams now. It is often difficult to just see based on first glance/glimpse if ScamXPoser has gotten the strength again to write anymore legitimate online opportunities these days.
“This outraged me and made me angry. Plus, we all know that a person who is mad is never a pleasant sight to see. Not even for an online scam that lies and cheats its own way to being a complete pathetic success story.”
Moving On, Taking the Next Step
How may I go about providing evidence that I am genuine with the Content I have posted on my Website Overall?
Here are some things you may want to look over:
1) Take a few moments to skim read my Basic Blogging Don’ts to help you understand the Process of how to write a Post and setting up your Website for your Audience as well.
2) Get a feel for my #1 Top Recommendation Program and how it offers the essentials to get you started on the right foot with a successful online business based on your Passion. Make Your Passion Your Paycheck. No Credit Card Needed. Sign Up Today!
Website Owner: David Harris
Overall Percentile Rank Record:
So, what did you think about this Report on ScamXPoser Reviews?
Did you have a personal experience with or complaint being a part of a Program you believed to be decent when you read about it on ScamXPoser? Could you please share with us so that others can learn from you and make a wise decision to stay away from certain Programs being Reviewed and thought of as being Legit on ScamXPoser?
Has it worked out for you the way you thought it would or not?
Have you come across something similar to this that would be considered as a sly Website that tricks you into joining the wrong Program and moreso being part of an Online Scam Program behind-the-scenes? Is there any website you know of that is really legit in terms of making money online where you are given real money for the work you do?
If so, please leave your Comments or Questions below and I will be more than happy to get back to you.
I would love to hear your Feedback. 🙂
Could you please do me a small favor and Share This Post so that it may help your Friends to benefit from it also, would you? Thank you so much. 😀
Creator of Above and Beyond the Horizon