Google Free Images Online has great variety!
As much as we love to use Google for anything and everything. It should come as no surprise to you that Google does indeed have Some Free Pictures in their Database for us to use and to place wherever we please on our Websites.
There are still Copyright Rules to abide by when using Google Images for your Website Pages and Blog Posts.
I shall provide a Walkthrough Guide on how you can do this and not make Google angry you took their Images without Permission. Hence, this means something similar along the lines of No Attribution required as mentioned in Pixabay.
But, in reality we shall navigate through the matter in a simple appropriate manner.
Okay, let’s do this. Ooh, this is so exciting, I love pictures and Google gives the best results for the exact Images I desire to have.
1) Go to https://images.google.com/
Type anything you want in the White Text Box.
2) You should see something like the Following Screen but with your typed in words for pictures you would like for your Website Pages/Posts.
Click on the the Gear Icon at the Right Hand Top Side. A Drop-Down Menu will appear.
Click on Advanced Search.
The Following Screen appeared. See Below Picture.
3 Simple Step Process.
- At Top Find Images with… I wrote Google Images near the Text Box that said all these words. It is right underneath the words Find Images with…
- Next, in the Middle where it says Then narrow your results by… at the very Bottom where it says usage rights: I Clicked on free to use or share, even commercially. Another Option you may Choose is free to use, share or modify, even commercially.
- Lastly, I Clicked on the Blue Box that said Advanced Search at Bottom Right and the pictures you see Below are the ones I can freely use for my Website Pages or Blog Posts.
3) At Last, Here’s the Images Google offered us to use on our Website Pages and Blog Posts.
Please make sure at Top it says Labeled For Reuse.
You may also Choose the Option Labeled For Reuse with Modification as well.
The Images you get that are Not Filtered by License are NOT Free to use.
Images must be “Labeled for Reuse” in order to be FREE.
I hope this helped many of you that needed clarification on if using Google Images was okay or not. 🙂
Also, if you need another great place to get Images to use on your Website, please be sure to check my Blog Post on getting Pixabay Images which is my Top #1 Pick for getting Free Images. Pictures here are Free for Commercial Use, No Attribution Required whatsoever.
I call it simply as Picture Perfect Pixabay Click here to read about it. 🙂
So, what did you think about this Step-By-Step Process on Google Free Images Online to use freely on your Website Pages and Blog Posts?
Did I help explain it well enough for you to understand and do it successfully?
If so, please leave your Comments or Questions below and I will be more than happy to get back to you.
I would love to hear your Feedback. 🙂
Could you please do me a small favor and Share This Post so that it may help your Friends to benefit from it also, would you? Thank you so much. 😀
Creator of Above and Beyond the Horizon